Client Feedback

 ‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗


After showing our short edit and the edit that we have done so far on the mini ducumentary, our client made some comments based on those.

We have been told that the short edit, which contains James' interview and the cut aways, looks very well. Our client really liked the modern and creative approach to it. We have been told that it looks good and does not need any changes.

I thought that it is a big success for me. I managed to produce a project that our client liked without suggesting any chnges. It made me feel more comfident with my work and the decisions i am making towards making the final outcome.

I did not show them the director edit, because I believe it will not be wanted, as it contains not too long introduction to the company.
It was my personal, creative approach to the footage.

After watching the edit that we have done so far on the mini documentary, we have been told to cut the parts where Job centre, specyfic people from N4J or prine's trust have been mentioned.
Other than that, our client said that the edit looks good. Because it was not done yet I introduced them to the idea and base on which the edit will be build.
The client thought that it is a good idea and did not suggest anything specyfic.

Sadly, we did not had the chance to finish the edit before end of the project. Therefore our client could not feedback on the final edit.

I am not able to present and analyse more of this matter.


After giving the final outcome to the client, in a couple moths time, they contacted us asking to take the soundtrack off so they can use the footage as short clips forthemselves.
I tried to open the project and do so, however the files would not work. It is something I am still working on. 

Comments