Coloring and Sound effect on Premeiere Pro with Eye TV






 

Those editing options has been introduced to use during the workshop with the Eye TV. We were told how to change the exposure or contrast of the image presented on the footage.
Sadly things that we have been taught were not any help for me because I already knew those things.




Simmilary to this situation, there was the same with the sound. We were introducd to the pe tool, which allowes to make points that can be moved on the sound bar. It helps with tuing the sound louder or more quiet so the changes are not sudden and uncomfortable to listen to. 

Knowing those techniques I asked for help with changing the speed of the moving image in a interesting way. I was introduced to the tool that worsk similary to the pen tool that makes bridges between sounds, that I could make bridges between the speeds so they were gradualy growing or shrinking.

I used it for one of the cut aways that I filmed at the market. I filmed it while holding the camera, walking around from one end of the market to the other.


thats the option I had to choose when clicking on the clip on the timeline.

It draws a line on the middle of it. On that line I set points, which then I could expand, which allowed me to create the bridge between the highest and the lowest speed I have choosed.






Another think that I have learned was how to add the glitch effect onto a footage. I found a YouTube video exactly explaining what to do.

▼△


I used this technique to make some of the footage look more edgy, more modern, more "young people like" . I followed all the steps from the clip, also using the glitch effects linked at the bottom of the video, 


Those are the colour settings that I used for the glitch shot. Before the lightning on this shot made it look very yellow. It did not look nice and it did not match the rest of the cutaways which were ptetty much kept in very cold, blue tone. 










Before :                                                                                                             After:

 
  





For the glitch effect, I moved the screeen on sides, changed the color settings for a split of a second and of course added the glitch, Effect of it looks like that:









To move the image or change its size I used the tools placed on the left hand side:


Comments