Monday the 13th of November 2017


 ‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗













On 13th of November we entered the building of JCP NORWICH KILN HOUSE. We were present during the Monday Club run by a couple of guests, invited by Tom Adams. I made some notes of things that have been said during the club such as:

  • They were sitting in a circle - trying to overcome the social anxiety. 
  • Mentioning different places that can offer help with finding jobs for people with all sorts of disabilities or learning difficulties.
  • informal - trying to be more friendly, so the young people feel more comfortable
  • trying to encourage young people to talk and answer questions 
  • all of the guests leaved their contact details, so the young people can ask for work experience or any kind of help. 
Later I talked to To Adams and I presented the Plan that has been produced before the meeting. He agreed to the treatment and he sign the document. He said that he will e-mail us all the contact details, the dates and the locations for us. I told him that Friday 17th of November is the deadline for him, because we will have to start doing our storyboard, shooting schedule and other pre-production work. 

Comments